Saturday 25 April 2015

I Am Within Myself a World

I am within Myself a world
The rest, they are mere satellites
Orbiting round Me in intimate swirl
I am the dark iris, they the white

I am salvation, the perfect particle
I am a masterpiece complete
I am nirvana, the finished article
Creation of manna and conceit

I possess all, and everything through Me
Becomes more than it was meant to be
I prithee, do not misconstrue Me
I claim nothing less than divinity

Insignificant is Existence,
Absurd is Life,
Futile is Resistance,
Friend is Strife

Foam against me, froth against me,
Powerless waves of masses thee!
Splash against me, crash against me
I am the immovable entity

Upon your limited horizons gape
Do you see that massive shadow loom?
‘Tis Me, the Man amongst thee apes
I am the herald of your doom

No comments:

Post a Comment